Ifeoma advises clients in respect of adult social care, mental health matters, Court of Protection and Judicial Review applications, Immigration and Human Rights as well as complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman.
Ifeoma is an advocate and represents clients in both the court of protection and county court thereby saving clients a considerable amount in counsel fees.
- Advising on complex Court of Protection matter relating to safeguarding where there were allegations of abuse and there were disputes around accommodation
- Advising on complex safeguarding matters regarding severe neglect
- Providing training to various professionals around Honour Based Abuse, FGM and Forced Marriage
- Providing training on Non-Recourse to Public Funds matters
- Providing training to health professionals on how Human Rights Assessments should be considered and completed
- Providing advice on displacement of nearest relative and making application to court
- Providing advice on a very complex matter which required consideration of wider issues stemming from a s117 aftercare provision including Local Authority s117 after care service responsibility following imprisonment of individuals in receipt of after care services prior to imprisonment