Laura specialises in all aspects of commercial law and specifically procurement law and regeneration projects, advising on complex high value projects including PFI, PPP and outsourcing.
Laura’s particular expertise is dealing with major complex procurements including competitive dialogue across various sectors including education, highways, information technology, outsourcing and transformation. Laura has an in-depth practical experience in advising on cutting edge innovative commissioning solutions for the delivery of public services including social enterprises, social impact bonds, pooled funds, joint procurements projects and shared services.
Laura also has considerable experience in advising public bodies on construction and regeneration matters as well as trading vehicles, joint ventures and mutuals.
- Past projects include the “Building Schools for the Future Project” and Academies including conversion of PFI schools
- Laura also advised on the procurement and delivery of the first Local Authority Social Impact Bond
- Regeneration and Development Agreement for a Business Park, including a competitive dialogue for a bespoke development
- Superfast Broadband Project – procurement and contract management
- Outsourcing ECC’s highways and infrastructure services
- Local Authority Trading Companies – outsourcing of services to company, advising on all matters, loan agreements and SLAs
- Housing development project
- PFI contract management